Can individuals who are in need of care be reported to the Parish Council for admission to the Infirmary?

The Poor Relief Department offers a wide range of services to Indoor and Outdoor Poor, through the knowledge and experience of its Poor Relief Officers. A report may be made to the Poor Relief Department, who will investigate the need. A Poor Relief Officer will then make a recommendation to the Matron of the Infirmary who will act based on the resources available.